Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Monday, September 18

Monday was another somewhat slow day. Thank goodness for baseball. The good news is that my money is spread back around between the various oddsmakers.

I also got an email from someone named Bennie who gave me a tip that once NHL starts, some good arbs should be showing up. He also gave me the link to a site that shows some 3-way arbs. I've not ever done a 3-way arb but am tempted to try as it looks like the profit potential is a little bit higher. I'll keep you guys posted. And THANKS Bennie!

As for my trades:

Monday, September 18:
Total Profit: $4.93
Percentage: 1.23%

Once again, this may not seem like much but if you consider a growth of over 1% per day, the compounding profit adds up nicely. Now that my money is spread around, I can start placing bigger trades again.

Feel free to Email me if you have any questions or more good tips like the one Bennie sent me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home