Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Well tonight’s the night I’m going to stay up past midnight for the training. The notification bell has been ringing almost all day today. Unfortunately, I have not had the real time to put into it today because of the stay at home dad thing (not that I mind spending the day with my son). This week we’re doing swimming lessons so my schedule is a little out of whack. Lots of arbs today at 98% and lower, but I have not either had the chance to place the trades or I have not had the funds in the right sports book. If there is anything that is frustrating right now, it’s the fact that I do not have the ability to fund the accounts I want to in the right amounts. Another couple of weeks and maybe it will be better. I am working my way to getting $10,000 to work with.

I’ve been able to place one trade today for $200.00. It’ll probably net me a whopping .60 but I still wanted to do it to keep in practice. The baseball game does not start until 9:05 our time so it will be a late one. I like to pay attention to the games even though it does not matter who wins. I also had my first experience where the betting lines changed while making the wager which meant that I did have the potential to lose $7.00. So far it's looking like I'm going to get lucky however. I still need to get in the habit of making the trade with the greater odds first as that's the line that's most likely to change.

I am also discovering that the best time to watch things is currently the worst time for me. Usually mid morning is when I hear the bell ringing the most letting me know there are arbs available. I am looking forward to the time when there are funds available AND my wife's schedule slows down a bit.

It's 11:05 and I am ready for bed. This training better be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home