Saturday and Sunday
Well, this weekend was not as good as last - nowhere near it. I'm starting to realize that the arbs are best near the middle of a season or tournament than they are at the end unless you get really lucky. I did not have much time to keep an eye out on trades and I also had some computer problems over the weekend (my notebook kept shutting off for no apparent reason. Luckily I have a new one coming in today. This one has very little ghost left to give up).
They say that you should not place trades unless they are at least 1% profit. However, I'd rather trade something and if I know I'm not going to be able to be really active, I'll take what I can get. Such was the case this weekend.
Results of my trades:
Saturday September 16:
Profit: $2.83
Percentage: 1.41%
Sunday, September 17:
Profit: 2.19
Percentage: 1.09%
These trades were on very small trades due to my available balance in one of my trading accounts. The good news was that after these two trades, that particular account now has liquid cash in it again. I am still trying to work out the best way to move money around as I've found that it really puts a crimp on my trading ability when all the money is in one place.
If you are interested in more information, I'd be happy to talk to you - even call you and answer any questions you might have. I realize that this all may be a bit daunting and face it - we're dealing with real money here! You can Email me! and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. If you want me to call you, just give me your phone number in the email along with a few times that are convenient for you. I also have all of the IM programs:
AOL: Supaj42
MSN: Supaj42@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Supaj42
ICQ: 32420019

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home