Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sunday, June 4, 2006

Everything is maxed out. Have not lost a cent but everything is maxed. Now I have to wait for the arbs that look good and happen to fall within the confines of the bookmakers with whom I have money. Let’s hope I get lucky.

I am feeling more comfortable with the trading process and have decided that I may try using a bit more if I can.

I was lucky enough to make 3 trades on Sunday. One for $100.00, One for $172 (that was all I had with that bookmaker), one for $200.00.

Trade 1:
Baseball
Bookmaker A: $48.00
Bookmaker B: $52.00
Profit: $2.24

Trade 2:
Tennis
Bookmaker A: $70.00
Bookmaker B: $102.00
Profit: $2.85

Trade 3:
Bookmaker A: $82.00
Bookmaker B: $118.00
Profit: $2.28

I also spent a good amount of time on the bookmaker sites with whom I had money and made sure I got my bonus cash for initial deposits. This is FREE money – all you have to do is be sure that you bet it. Since I plan to leave my cash in with these bookmakers for a while, I do not feel their terms were unreasonable and do not mind the roughly $200 extra in betting cash I have gotten so far on about $1,400 in deposits.

Balanced my accounts and called it a night.

Total profit June 4, 2006 on $472: $7.37
Percentage of profit: 1.6%
Average so far on placed trades: 1.65%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home