Saturday, June 3, 2006
Am discovering that no matter how much money you have to begin with, it is tough to get started in this business. I have opened accounts with several funding companies as well as used instant check options. However, on all new accounts, there are limits imposed as to how much you can deposit per week. I can easily see that if certain games don’t go certain ways, I will have to wait until next week before I can fund a couple of my favorite bookmakers as I will be exhausting all possible measures. I have mixed feelings about this, of course. On one hand, I am happy that security is so high but on the other hand, it’s really darn inconvenient for those of us that are anxious to get rolling.
I also have determined that the only time I can attend the “live” training is Wednesday, June 7 at Midnight (That’s Thursday, June 8 to those that like to be technical). Determined to learn all the tricks, I have decided to stick it out. We’ll see how it goes Wednesday.
I am still nervous about placing big trades and feel I should not do any until after the training. Patience is a virtue…
I did not place any trades today, although I watched throughout the day. I did not see anything different on Saturday that I saw during the week. I supposed that during baseball season and tennis season, days of the week don’t matter so much.
Total profit June 3, 2006 on 0: 0
Percentage of profit: 0

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home