Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tallying the numbers for September . . .

I profited over $500.00 in September. Now that may not sound like a lot but if you consider that it was basically doing it utilizing about $2,000, that is not a bad return on my investment for a month; and it's not over yet.

I did some trading yesterday, but I am holding off just a little on it as I am getting some instruction from a guru who has been reading my blog. Today I will start the training and we'll see how it goes. I am anxious to learn what I've been doing wrong and what I've been doing right. I'm also anxious to see if I can take that $2,500 I've got squared away and see what I can turn it into.

Numbers for yesterday were down. I placed 4 trades, but I kept the wagers fairly small.

September 25, 2006
Profit: $9.36
Average Profit Percentage: 1.42%

Once again, I hear hockey season brings some decent arbs. Sure am looking forward to that. But where else can you earn 1.4% per day or more in interest or profit? And my average for September is actually 2.67% so no complaints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home