Actually got a trade in yesterday
I am still working on moving some money around. It's funny how these bookmakers have no problems taking my money instantly but it takes up to 24 hours to get it back out.
Sports Interaction has been having serious problems over the last couple of weeks and is making me nervous, so I decided to take my money out and move it into another account for now. Some good arbs have shown up over the last few weeks there, but it's just a bit too unstable at the moment for my comfort - especially since I have over $700 in it. I initiated the transfer yesterday and am still waiting for it to show up in my Firepay account. It appears to have been approved at Sports Interaction's side so I think it's just a matter of their system submitting the deposit which usually happens about once a day.
Mansion wants a copy of my driver's license or passport before they will release funds to me. So, off to the scanner to take care of that.
Then there is Racebook. They were happy to take my $200.00 but they have made my account inactive until I send them ID. Seems they should have asked for that first.
I can appreciate them taking security measures - it just would make more sense to me if they would ask for that before they take your money. . . Live and learn.
I also am discovering tournaments I never knew existed. The wager I got in last night was for the Bejing Open. News to me! Probably doing that to get ready for the Olympics.
Profit: $8.78
Percentage: 1.75%
I hope that people are finding this blog useful. I'd love to hear from those of you keeping up on my progress. I'd also love to hear from some of you more advanced types that might have any hints for me. Feel free to email me and say "hi".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home