Friday, June 2, 2006
Funded my Neteller account with the max allowed of $750.00. After watching the past couple of days, I picked a few bookmakers with which to place my money.
Placed my first “real” trade in baseball, betting a total of $100.00. $44.00 went to Bookmaker A and $56.00 to Bookmaker B. For some reason I did not mark down the teams I bet on, but that’s not important anyway. At first I thought I screwed up since when I placed the bet for $44.00 it said “in order to win $57.00” (or something to that effect). I did not realize until a couple of days later that it was $57.00 on top of the $44.00 (not a TOTAL of $57.00). It did not matter anyway, as the bet for Bookmaker B is what won. Total winnings: .80
Placed my second trade in Tennis. Bookmaker A had $43.00 placed on Perry and Bookmaker B had $57.00 on Dulko. Total winnings: 2.60
At the end of the day, I go through each and every bookmaker account and check balances. I also do this throughout the day as matches end in order to get an idea of how quickly bookmakers fund. It appears that most of them settle within 10 minutes of a win. I'm thinking that if I work things right, I can do even better than planned if I can utilize my working capital (or a portion thereof) more than one time in a day.
Total profit June 2, 2006 on $200: $3.40
Percentage of profit: 1.7%

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home