Yes, I am still ... still ... still here
Ok ok, so I am a slacker! I'm sorry to those of you that have been trying to keep up on the blog. Truth of the matter is that we went to California for 3 weeks and while I thought that I'd have time to do blogging and trading, it turned out that I hardly spent any time on the computer at all. Strange how wanting to be around family and friends supercedes my desire to be on the computer.
We have been back for just under a week now and I am just now getting to where we are sort of settled in. Between the holidays coming and visitors coming, I have a hard time seeing myself doing any serious trading until after the 26th. However, I do still have my software running and have been paying attention to what has been available.
First off, the software that I am using seems to be getting better and better. I am not sure if it's just because there are more sports going on right now or if they have added sports that were not there six months ago. Either way, I do hear the bell ringing telling me of available arbs a bit more often.
Secondly, I have received a lot of emails from people asking me about my "secret" for trading in the US. Trust me, I will get back to you all on that. It is going to be a step by step document and is going to require some time for me to write it as I tend to be very detail oriented when I write documents like this. Hopefully when I am done, you will all find it to have been worth the wait.
Thirdly, the risk free pool that I belong to which is tied into the software, has been doing fairly well for me, although the last couple of weeks have been slow. Basically this is a pool of professional traders that will do arb trading for you. The advantage is that they have access to all the trades and are overseas. The disadvantage is that they will take an administrative fee out when I go to collect my earnings in a year. Since I started with the pool on August 21 (with $1,000), I have made a profit of about $604.00. I will admit that's a little bit lower than I had hoped, but on the other hand, it's hard to imagine investing in any sort of fund with that sort of return. Basically I will have doubled my money in under 6 months at the rate it has been going, and I am told that January tends to be a stronger month than December. We'll see. . .
Lastly, really, I mean it this time - I am alive and well. Just REALLY busy. I will still keep everyone updated on any progress and to those that have emailed me, be patient. I will respond to you as soon as I possibly can. I apologize for any delays.
And lastly lastly, Happy Holidays to everyone! This is my favorite time of year. No other time does the sentiment of peace on earth and kindness for your fellow man come close to being on the top of everyones' mind as it is now. If you're fortunate enough to have family and friends to spend your holidays with, remember that there are many that are far less fortunate than you. And even if you don't believe in, or celebrate it, pop in a good Christmas movie and get in the spirit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home