Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ups and downs

Well the last few days have certainly had their ups and downs. One of the big frustrations has been that Ucantlose is having problems getting emails to me. I have been working with Carl (the guy who runs the site) and he's been great at trying to figure out what the issue is. He emailed me and told me he sent me 3 arbs this morning, but alas, they were not in my in box - nor had they been filtered out by spam filters - so who knows? I am sure we'll get it working. Just frustrating to know that I may have missed out on a few good arbs.

I've been pretty successful with my arb trading the last few days. My percentage has been bumped up to about 1.95% on average and they seem to be popping up a lot more. I had expected them to slow down during MLB post season, but that has not been the case. In fact, there have been more. The only frustration there is that the odds are changing really quickly. I have missed out on a bunch but have also been able to get in on some good ones. The trick has been to stay logged into the bookmakers. Plus you get a feel for which bookmakers are going to have the best arbs during specific types of events. Depending on the sport, you'll end up placing your trades with different bookmakers.

The mentor training is going really well. I am stuck at a bit of a stopping point right now as a couple of wrinkles get worked out, but having seen the system somewhat in action now, I have to say that he has developed a system that, while very simple, is also genius. Best of all, it takes advantage of all the things that are good about arb trading, MLM businesses and online business and wraps it all into one nice package. Once we get things rolling, I am extremely excited about where it can go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home