Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Training

Yesterday I started my first day of training with the mentor that contacted me after reading this blog. I am happy to say that in my first hour of training, I made about $100. Not bad to get paid for training.

Today I will actually be doing some more training and we'll see how that goes. Once I have gone through the training, he has asked that I share his techniques with at least three other people. And before anyone starts thinking it's a scam (I know I did), you'll be happy to know that the training literally does not cost one penny and the money you use is strictly for arbitrage trading.

Anyway, sometime around next week, I will be starting to train three others. I already have two close friends that I will be training which leaves me with one more that I need to train. If any of you who read this blog are interested, please contact me via email and let me know. If I get more than one person interested, I'll figure out something. Chances are I will train one next week and then the following week, I will train others.

I am reserved but excited at the same time. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home