Last few days
Ok - so the last few days have been "Marc is an idiot" days. I have not had a lot of time in front of my computer because of the household being sick, but I always kept my SurebetPro software running. When an arb comes up that falls within my pre-set parameters, my cmoputer makes a noise.
Well, for the last three days, I have not heard it ring - even once, which is VERY unusual. In fact, it's never happened before. Well tonight, while I was watching my Packers on MNF, I started looking at the logs and saw that it is finding arbs, but nothing is showing up. I finally realized that my anti-virus software installed something which caused me to screw up the datasets and so it would not display anything.
Anyway, long story short, I've fixed it now and almost immediately a 96% (4% arb) showed up. Makes me wonder how much I've been missing.
Also, today I started "training" with a mentor who has been doing arb trading for 6 years. He has developed a system which I hope to be able to share once we get through a few of the wrinkles ironed out.
As always, it's nice to hear from you all and if you ever have any questions, feel free to email me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home